Today I’m teaming up with Burt’s Bees to share a festive holiday gift guide for just anyone on your list! Big thanks to Burt’s Bees for sponsoring this fun holiday post!
Hey hey hey y’all! Or should that be HO HO HO??? Santa is on my brain right now friends, because I’m in full swing gift buying/giving mode and could not be happier about it! I LOVE shopping for Christmas gifts for family and friends – it’s probably my favorite thing about the holiday season. A few years ago, my family and Ryan’s family began doing Secret Santa to changes things up a bit with our gift exchange. We each draw a name and have a gift dollar limit assigned for the person that we draw. Considering the fact that I have five siblings and most of them are now married, this new tradition simplifies things tremendously!
The age ranges and taste preferences vary pretty widely in our group, from 18-20 year old makeup-loving college students to 30 something foodies to 50+ outdoorsmen. It can be challenging at times to pick out the perfect gift, but I’ve found that Burt’s Bees products fit the bill for practically any name I could draw! And better yet, Target has proven to be my one stop shop for all the Burt’s Bees special holiday gift sets and other year-round favorites (have you ever checked these out at Target? Hint: you’ll find them on the Natural Beauty aisle or on the Burt’s Bees endcap!).
This holiday season, I’m giving you some Burt’s Bees gift giving inspiration for a variety of special people on your (and my own!) shopping list. AND I’m also doing a GIVEAWAY of a hand-picked, Burt’s Bees Winter Skin Survival Kit to a very special reader to express my gratitude for all of you this holiday season! Check out the gift guides and enter the giveaway below!
The College Student
- Organic Cotton Plaid Pajamas – what college student wouldn’t want to cuddle up these comfy jammies for late night study sessions?
- Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Lip Balm – we all know healthy lips that taste like our fave coffee shop drinks are winners.
- Burt’s Bees Face Essentials Holiday Gift Set – this awesome holiday gift set includes a deep cleansing cream, refreshing scrub, cleansing clothes, and a juicy coconut pear lip balm. This is the perfect set for scrubbing away any stress and keeping skin looking fresh and healthy.
The Makeup Maven
- Burt’s Bees Lipstick – this nourishing lip stick is ultra-pigmented and comes in 13 beautiful shades. This would be a welcome addition to any lipstick queen’s collection!
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream – any beauty fanatic will know you need to up your skin care game during the winter months. This wrinkle cream will keep the skin around eyes looking soft and supple while providing extra hydration to combat dryness. I just bought this and LOVE it so far!
- Burt’s Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set – this holiday set includes 3 juice shades of lip gloss made with sunflower and apricot seed oils for to soften and nourish that prized pucker!
The Spa Lover
- Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit Holiday Gift Set – this amazing set includes creamy and luxurious hand and foot creams, an ultra-nourshing hand salve, cuticle cream, and a lip balm that will keep fingertips, toes, and more looking their best between manis and pedis!
- Burt’s Bees Lemon and Vitamin E Body and Bath Oil – let your fellow spa lover treat her/himself to a moisturizing, lemon-scented bath with this oil that sooths and replenishes dry or dull winter skin.
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask – give loved ones the treat of a soothing and hydrating facial at home with this creamy mask that helps the skin retain precious moisture during the cold and dry winter months. This mask is a personal favorite!
- Burt’s Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream – put hydration back into the hands that wash all of those dishes in the process of cooking up a gourmet holiday feast. This cream is made with beeswax for ultimate moisturization and has a nutty almond scent.
- Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream – give foodies the gift of soft and healthy cuticles with thist buttery lemon-scented cuticle cream that promotes healthy looking nails. A personal favorite of mine!
- Burt’s Bees Citrus and Ginger Body Wash – as a fellow foodie, citrus-scented food, candles, and skincare products are my absolute favorite. This body wash packs the energizing scents of citrus and ginger into an invigorating wash that any foodie will love!
- Burt’s Bees Kokum Butter Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm Blister Box – whether the outdoorsman in your life is a hunter, fisherman, camping fanatic, or sportsman, there likely will be a time when his lips will need some intense therapy after long days out in the elements. This formula boasts a higher concentration of butters and less wax than other lip balms, ensuring lips will stay smooth and soft.
- Burt’s Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Shave Cream – did you know that Burt’s Bees has a skin care line for men?? My husband, Ryan, loves their products as much as I do, and I know this shave cream would be perfect for him, my dad, or brother!
- Burt’s Bees Aloe and Linden Flower After Sun Soother – there have been many a time when the men in my life have spent a little too much time in the sun and needed a product like this after-sun soother to come to their rescue and offer some sunburn relief. This is a must-have for any guy that loves the outdoors!
And now for the GIVEAWAY! I’ve put together a hand-picked Burt’s Bees gift box for a lucky reader with the theme of Winter Skin and Hair Survival Kit. Included are the Hair Repair Shea and Grapefruit Deep Conditioner, Intense Hydration Day Lotion, a Tips and Toes Kit, and a Lemon and Vitamin E Bath and Body Oil! Enter by following the options below – choose as many entry options as you like!