Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I wanted to put together a fun Mother’s Day gift guide for the occasion. Here you’ll find fun and cute options for any budget that are sure to make mom feel extra special – be sure to scroll all the way down for a special shopping discount!
1. Bracelet Cuff – this dainty cuff from Kendra Scott comes in three different metal + stone combos and looks great when layered with a watch or by itself!
2. Watercolor Coffee Phone Case – how cute is this latte-inspired phone case? This Casetify cover would be great for any coffee lover and is super chic!
3. M-A-C Mother’s Day Lip Kit – when it comes to lip products, M-A-C can do no wrong in my opinion! They are my absolute favorite, and I love that this all-inclusive kit comes with a lipstick, lip stain, large lip pencil and thin long wear pencil. The kit comes in four different colors, including warm shades of new, soft shades of pink, and rich shades of plum or deep wine.
4. Bobbi Brown Cheek Palette – my mom and I are both big fans of Bobbi Brown products. In fact, my siblings actually got mom Bobbi’s beautiful makeup book last year for Mother’s Day! This gorgeous peach-hued palette is perfect for contouring your cheek hollows with the neutral shade, adding a hint of color to the apples of your cheek with the bright shade, and then highlighting your cheekbones with the shimmer shade.
5. Lemon Loaf Pan – who doesn’t love a good lemon poppyseed bread or lemon pound cake in the spring and summer time? This beautiful pan from Nordic Ware would be such a cheery addition to mom’s collection of kitchen bakeware and makes a delightful lemon design on loaves that you bake in it – so adorable!
6. Kendra Scott Earrings – when it comes to gorgeous, well-crafted and high-quality jewelry that any lady in your life will love for years, Kendra Scott is where it’s at! I’ve worn my abalone shell tassel necklace from her line a countless amount of times and think these earrings with the same stone would make a fabulous gift for mom!
7. Watch Hunger Stop Rose Gold Activity Tracker – track steps, sleep and activity in a super stylish way with this rose gold watch from Michael Kors. And even better news, for every tracker sold, the World Food Programme will provide 100 meals for hungry children in need.
8. Le Creuset Dutch Oven – this French branded enameled cast iron pot has to be, hands down, the best gift I’ve ever given to my mom AND the best gift I’ve ever received. We both love talking about new recipes we’ve tried in it and are fans for life. Sure, it’s an investment, but this is a piece that any mom will cherish for a lifetime!
9. Kiehl’s Masque and Moisture Essentials Set – complete with a hydrating mask, pore cleansing mask, and facial creme, and overnight serum, this kit from Kiehl’s is the ultimate in spa-quality facial care at home! At less than $100 it’s a great value.
10. Basil Citron Candle – my mom’s favorite scents (and my own as well!) are citrus and basil, so this creamy soy candle from Sur la Table fits the bill perfectly!
11. Herb Wreath – I purchased a French herb wreath to hang in my kitchen last year and to this day, it is one of my favorite elements of kitchen decor. It gives a sophisticated farmhouse touch and a whole lot of charm! This one from Sur la Table includes sage, bay, purple oregano, dill, lavender, and chiles de Arbol.
12. Straw Pom Pom Bucket Bag – if mom is planning a trip to the beach this year, let her carry her things in style with this adorable straw and pom pom bucket bag from Rebecca Minkoff! This carryall could not be any cuter – I’m loving the pom pom trend right now!
OK – so as promised, here is the SHOPPING DISCOUNT! All of the products featured in this round up are from my new favorite online shopping resource: SPRING. They offer great prices and sales on tons of high-quality brands that I love – all in one place! And what I love even more is the fact that they offer free shipping and free returns on any purchase. If that’s not a good reason to shop online, I don’t know what is!
Use my affiliate link to shop the above items on SPRING and more – you will get $20 off a $75 purchase! Click here to shop.
What are you planning on doing for a mom in your life on Mother’s Day? I’d love to hear your plans in the comments below. And if you end up purchasing anything in the round up, definitely let me know! I’d love to hear how you or mom like it!