Happy Friday! I thought it might be fun to do a round-up of some spring-inspired brunch recipes from my favorite bloggers whom I personally follow - any of these would be great for Mother's Day this weekend or an upcoming party, shower, or special occasion! Enjoy!
*Recipes listed starting from the top of the image and moving left to right!*
1. Breakfast Enchiladas via Gimme Some Oven - these can be assembled the night before and baked the morning of your brunch. Southwestern flavors coming to a brunch table near you!
2. Roasted Strawberry Rhubarb and Yogurt Parfaits via Cookie and Kate - serve these parfaits "mini" style by using 2 ounce shooter glasses for a cute, bite-sized display.
3. Vegan Berry Muffins via Dietitian Debbie Dishes - these soft pink-glazed muffins will looks stunning on any vintage-inspired pedestal cake stand. Perfect for a bridal brunch or baby shower!
4. Asparagus and Leek Quiche via The Foodie Dietitian - if you didn't already know, I can't stand onions, so leeks are my thing. They impart a mild onion flavor without being overwhelming, and I love the pairing with fresh spring asparagus in this lovely quiche.
5. Brownie Donut Bowls with Raspberry Glaze from Yeah...Imma Eat That - "donut bowls." Nuff' said. I'm thinking these will have the texture of Devil's Food cake donuts, and can't get over how stunning the raspberry glaze looks!
6. Angel Food French Toast via How Sweet Eats - this is the first time I've ever seen French toast made from Angel Food Cake, and I have to admit, I'm intrigued! Serving this for brunch will be a whimsical surprise for your guests and also won't break the calorie bank!
7. Toasted Granola Cups via Sweet Cayenne - these are from your's truly. Feel free to make them in a mini muffin tin and serve with a variety of yogurts and toppings. People will love customizing the little filled cups to their own liking!
8. Shrimp and Grits via Joy the Baker - every good Southern table must be graced with shrimp and grits at some point. Why not start with brunch? This iconic dish of the South is simple, savory, and oh-so-satisfying.
9. 6-Ingredient Sausage Potato Pie via Pinch of Yum - because who doesn't like a main entree with only 6 ingredients??? Feel free to sub any dark green leafy for the kale.
10. Carrot Cake Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting via Ambitious Kitchen - two of my favorite things: carrot cake + banana bread combined in one delightful loaf. Sign me up!
11. Spring Canapes with Parmesan, Radish and Asparagus Custard via Ramsons and Bramble - canapes are such an elegant, one-bite dish to add to your brunch table. Consider serving them alone before the meal, as an "amuse bouche" to signal what's to come.
12. Breakfast Pies via Inspired By Charm - puff pastry dough is such an amazing staple to always have on hand. I love how these pies bring an element of rustic, freestyle elegance to the brunch table.
13. Vegan Whipped Strawberry Butter via The Pretty Bee - serve this lovely compound butter on your favorite biscuits, scones, or freshly baked bread.
14. Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade via Freutcake - lemonade is an all-time favorite springtime drink of mine. This blueberry version will look stunning served in glass drink dispensers or your favorite pitcher that you bring out on "special" occasions.
15. Roasted Strawberry Muffins via Annie's Eats - roasting strawberries is such a thing right now, and you can't go wrong with an original recipe from Annie! She's one of my favorite bloggers when it comes to anything truly "homemade."