1. Gold chain head wrap - This accessory holds a near and dear place in my heart. The headband I have is one that my friend, Katie, helped me make. And by help me make it, I mean I picked the stuff and she worked her magic! I couldn't find one that was exactly what I needed, so we went to Michael’s and Jo-Ann Fabrics to find a gold chain, black elastic, and little gold flowers that we placed on the chain. I love this accessory and I wear it a lot because it’s easy, comfortable, and gives an eclectic touch to any outfit. I like to style it with long, wavy curls or a loose up-do!
2. Arm chain/armlet - I absolutely love my armlet! I wore it with my prom dress along with my homemade headband and it gave the dress a more bohemian feel. This piece goes great with most any shirt or you can spice it up with a cute dress and sandals.
3. Dream catcher necklace - I probably wear this necklace way too much, but I just can’t help it! I find my simple shirt and pant outfits always looking better with this long casual necklace! It makes a statement with minimal effort.
4. Ear cuff- This is an easy slide-on piece that adds an element of edgy surprise - my favorite way to style ear cuffs is by wearing half of my hair pinned back behind my head so I can show off the cuff!
5. Stack Rings- like the dream catcher necklace, stackable rings are an easy way to make a statement with little effort. Adding some rings to a simple white or black tee with your favorite jeans can add elegance and a touch of fun to an otherwise simple and classic look. And you can always try one of the headbands with this look too!
6. Fringe sandals- I constantly get compliments on my simple sandals. If I'm on a time crunch and don't have time to think about accessorizing an outfit, I can count on my shoes to pull everything together.
7. Fringe purse- fringe is showing up everywhere this spring and summer, and purses are my favorite way to add a touch of this hot styling element. This purse is a catch all for everything a girl on the go could possibly need, and the fringe keeps a large bag stylish without looking frumpy.
Shop the look: