Italian Marinated Mozzarella Pearls
These Italian Marinated Mozzarella Pearls are only 5 ingredients and make for a simple but festive appetizer or a colorful addition to a cheese board!
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, diced into ½’’ pieces
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chiffonade cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons high-quality olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt and 3 turns of a black pepper grinder
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss lightly with a rubber spatula to combine. Serve immediately or chill for up to 4 hours, leaving off the basil if you do not plan to serve right away. Let the cheese sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes before adding the basil and serving for the best flavor and texture.