- Weekly menu planning
- Pantry makeover and storage organization
- Grocery store tours
- In-home cooking lessons – single and multiple sessions available
- Nutrition consults
- Weight loss
- Meal planning
Personal Chef Services
- In-home cooking tailored to health and nutrition goals, taste preferences, and lifestyle needs
- Weekly menu planning and recipe creation
- Fresh food is prepared and stored in your home
- Perfect for the busy person who wants to enjoy great-tasting, yet healthy food
- In-home cooking services save you money compared to going out to eat
- In-home cooking sevices save you time – no worry about cleaning up after the food is made, I’ll take care of that!
- In-home cooking lessons
- Small-scale events, parties, and special occassion meals avaiable
- Customized Food Boards for your events and parties
Order your customized food board. Feed a few or feed a crowd – there are multiple options for any occassion! Beautifully styled food boards can showcase your favorite foods, ensure everyone has something they can enjoy, and limits food waste. Craft your own mini-meal with the variety afforded with each food board.
Various options include a Breakfast Granola Parfait board, PB&J board, Cookie board, Brownie board, Cheese board, etc. See some examples below of the food boards I’ve created in the past. Order your own customized food board (around the Nashville/Clarksville, TN area) by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Contact me to discuss your food and nutrition needs today by emailing me directly at whitney[at]sweetcayenne[dot]com!
Whitney Reist is a Registered Dietitian and Personal Chef in the Nashville, TN area.