It’s time for my final Thanksgiving Menu roundup for 2015 – making these has made me SO hungry. Today’s menu aims straight for my heart, as it speaks to a very special place that I used to call home – TEXAS! Call me a homesick Texan. I’m strongly considering making this meal for Thanksgiving – it would be such a balm to Tex-Mex food missing soul. Ryan and I will be lucky enough to visit Texas over the Christmas holiday to see his family; and as you may guess, I’m already making my list of places I want to eat! Mole at Mesa is a MUST. Best. Ever. AND I can’t forget about the Cuban Pig taco from Velvet Taco – this is the taco of my dreams, ya’ll. JUST GIVE ME ALLLLLL THE TEX MEX!!! And in the meantime, consider having a Mexican-themes Thanksgiving meal. I’m getting you started with this menu! See my Thanksgiving for Two and Simple Thanksgiving Menu for other options 🙂
- Cranberry Margaritas from Gimme Some Oven – the classic Tex-Mex cocktail with a holiday twist!
- Turkey in Mole Poblano from Saveur – this one takes a bit of planning and time to prepare – but your house will smell AMAZING while it cooks. It’ll be so worth it!
- Kale and Delicata Salad from Oh My Veggies! – because who said Mexican couldn’t be healthy?!?
- Homemade Tortillas from The Kitchn – good news friends: you don’t need a tortilla press for these!
- Mexican Street Corn Casserole from Lauren’s Latest – all I can say is YUM.
- Pumpkin Chocoflan from Apron Clad – everything you need in a Mexican Thanksgiving dessert.
What are your Thanksgiving plans? Would you make this menu? I’d love to hear about it in the comments section below!0