Hey everyone! Time for my second installment of The Friday Five – a quick-read series about things I am loving that I hope gives you some ideas, a good laugh, inspiration, or just pure entertainment!
Today is all about the Super Bowl and what I’d be making if I was hosting a party – which I am NOT. I’ll be on route to VA on Sunday to visit family and will be at the mercy of whatever they decide to prepare for the big game. Which, if you know my family, will be something very Southern, possibly fried, and super delicious!!!
Without further ado:
- You can’t go wrong with a huge, drool-worthy antipasto board for any type of large gathering because there is literally something for everyone with this type of spread.
- Or an entire board devoted to cheese – with cheese balls, a dip made of cheese, and even crackers made of cheese.
- Roasted Edamame is insanely easy to prepare and will feed a crowd – season according to your whimsy – Old Bay, spicy togarashi, BBQ rub, Asian 5 spice, sesame oil + seeds. All good options.
- Literally, nothing could make me happier at a Super Bowl party than someone setting up an ultimate ice cream sundae bar. Seriously, forget football, the ice cream bar would be the center of my attention alllll night long. Except for when JT takes the stage for the halftime show. You KNOW I’ll be watching that!
- And because I just bought an Instant Pot and am currently obsessed with finding recipes to make in it – this stellar collection of Super Bowl-worthy instant pot recipes from Epicurious. Korean-Style Chili Braised Brisket with Kimchi Coleslaw??? Yasssssss. That sounds like a foodie touchdown in the making!
What are you planning on making for the Big Game? Will you even be watching it??? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Super Bowl!