This roundup features 15+ amazing recipes for homemade sauces and condiments you'll want to make again and again. From dips to spreads, dressings, and syrups, I've got fresh and flavorful options for any dish!
If you're trying to eat more at home and are wondering what are some good sauces to take your dishes to the next level, I've got you covered! This roundup features my best recipes for condiments, syrups, spreads, and sauces along with serving suggestions of how to use them. I've got great, healthy options that feature seasonal ingredients, garden-fresh herbs and produce, and spices to make everything extra flavorful.
Uses for red enchilada sauce:
- Soup base
- Cooking medium for shredded chicken in the slow cooker or Instant Pot
Use this taco sauce on:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Migas with Chorizo and Poblano Peppers
- Grocery Shopping Day Chicken Tacos
- Weeknight Chicken Tostadas
Uses for 5-Minute Pizza Sauce:
- Dip for breadsticks
- Pasta sauce base
- Pizza topping
- Dip for calzones
- Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Roasted Cauliflower Parmesan
Uses for Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce:
- Peach BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Peach BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- Smoked brisket and pulled pork
Uses for Honey Mustard Dressing:
- Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders
- Strawberry Pretzel Chicken Wraps
- As a grilled chicken marinade
Uses for Fresh Mint Vinaigrette:
- Everyday Springtime Salad
- On fresh fruit for a fruit salad
- Drizzled on fresh mozzarella, feta, or goat cheese
- On a Watermelon Flag Salad
Use this Avocado Ranch on:
- Tortilla chips
- Weeknight Chicken Tostadas
- Veggie crudites platter
- Enchilada drizzle
Uses for Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- Roasted Sesame Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled chicken or lamb
- On roasted potatoes and roasted veggies
- As a dressing for grain bowls
Uses for homemade pesto:
- Pizza or pasta sauce
- Cheese board topping
- Bruschetta topping
- Dressing for a salad or grain bowl
Use this apple butter on Whole Grain Buttermilk Cornbread.
Use this salted maple pecan butter on Pecan Butter and Peach Jam Crumble Bars.
Use this Strawberry Lavender Syrup on Overnight Ricotta French Toast or a lemonade mix in.
Use this Hot Honey Drizzle as a topping for pizza, on a cheese board, or on toast with ricotta cheese.
Use this boiled apple cider syrup in these recipes:
- Apple Cider Sweet Potato Casserole
- Boiled Cider Pecan Pralines
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Apple Cider
- Baked Apple Cider Donut Holes
Use this Fresh Mint Simple Syrup in Company's Coming Cold Brew Iced Tea, as a glaze on cakes and donuts, a drink mix-in, or on fruit!
Are you ready to make some spectacular sauces and condiments? I’m so excited to see what you come up with.
If you make any of these recipes, I'd love to know how they turn out for you! Leave a comment and rate the recipe below. This will help me with the creation of future recipes!
I’d also love to feature your creation in my monthly newsletter, so you can upload a photo to Instagram or Twitter with the tag @sweetcayenne5 to be featured!
Leave a Reply